Singapore: Technical Sales Manager
Based in Geneva (HQ) and Singapore, operating in over 30 countries, PSideo provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global customers, as well as the technical expertise and reliability of a software publisher.
For our Singaporean entity, our core business is IT outsourcing service:
- Managing IT infrastructure projects at the cutting edge of technology: Auditing of infrastructure, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, externalized IT management (strategy, HR, coaching).
- Delivering IT as a service by providing an all-in-one package that includes hardware, software and IT services : NGIT – Managed Services
Today, we are looking for a Technical Sales Manager (M/W) to join our Singapore team.
We are currently looking for a person to expand our business in Singapore and in the APAC region.
The person will be in charge of Presales & Sales activities:
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to obtain new customer accounts, through cold calling and other channels.
- Prospective clients’ identification, development and relationship management by providing intensive presales technical consulting.
- Assessments of market opportunities and target markets.
- Making technical solution design and presentation to sell company’s services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up new leads and referrals from marketing activities.
- Perform high level technical audits.
- Building in-depth knowledge of clients' technical and business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into IT solution opportunities.
As part of the job, the person will manage the administrative part of the sales activity.
· Diploma/Degree holders in Computer sciences
· Previous experience in a presales position
· 3-5 years’ experience with proven sales development and track records
· Good communication skills
· Good understanding of the IT needs of today's SMBs
· Good multidisciplinary technical knowledge on Systems Integration and outsourced IT solutions:
· Enterprise Server infrastructure (Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, …)
· Enterprise Storage infrastructure (SAN)
· Desktops management and deployment
· Network management and deployment (switches, routers, firewall)
· Cloud computing/hosting solutions
· Excellent English, Chinese a plus
Thrilling working environment
Dynamic and rewarding career opportunities
Good salary package