System Engineer / IT Operations
PSideo provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global customers, as well as the technical expertise and reliability of a software publisher.
Based in Geneva (HQ) and Singapore, operating in over 30 countries, our highly qualified engineers assume all the corporate IT departments’ functions.
Our core activities are the strength of our company:
- Managing IT infrastructure projects at the cutting edge of technology: Auditing of infrastructure, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, externalized IT management (strategy, HR, coaching).
- Delivering IT as a service by providing an all-in-one package that includes hardware, software and IT services :
NGIT- Managed Services
- Being software publisher for the event management software B-Com for more than 5 years.
- Involving in the complete life cycle development of vertical business solutions and specific applications.
Today, we are looking for a System Engineer to join our IT Operations team.
“End to end" involvement in global infrastructure integration and management for our clients in all kinds of business environments:
- Design, implementation and maintenance of IT infrastructure and network solutions according to business needs of our customers
- Reliability and security of customer infrastructures
- Technical trainings, skills transfer
- University or polytechnic master in Computer Science, Communication Systems, Telecommunication
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Effective multidisciplinary technical skills (design and implementation) in the fields of computer and network
- Strong capacity to analyze business IT issues and to propose technical solutions
- Structured and synthetic approach
- Strong desire to learn and progress
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non technical ways with colleagues and clients
- Perfect command of French and English : spoken and written, technical and common
- Flexible, stress resistant, autonomous and passionate
- Swiss or European nationality, B, C, G work permit
Large Windows infrastructures design and operation:
- Virtualization and Server Based Computing (VMware, Citrix)
- LAN / WAN / Wireless networks, VPN and security (Cisco, CheckPoint)
- Unified communication (VoIP, ToIP, IM,VC)
- DB (Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- Deployment and automation