PSideo provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global customers, as well as the technical expertise and reliability of a software publisher.
Based in Geneva (HQ) and Singapore, operating in over 30 countries, our highly qualified engineers assume all the corporate IT departmentsí functions.
Our core activities are the strength of our company:
- Managing IT infrastructure projects at the cutting edge of technology: Auditing of infrastructure, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, externalized IT management (strategy, HR, coaching).
- Delivering IT as a service by providing an all-in-one package that includes hardware, software and IT services:
- Being software publisher for the event management software B-Com for more than 5 years.
- Involving in the complete life cycle development of vertical business solutions and specific applications.
Our Software department is composed of 2 teams:
∑ Consulting: By being the direct link between our customers and our software developers, our consultants deliver solutions regarding future functional issues, application testing and support of our products and services.
∑ Software engineering: Our engineers and developers are specialized in continual improvement of our B-Com software and Business applications, using the latest Microsoft technologies. They are involved in the full lifecycle of the development, from the enquiries to the maintenance, throughout the functional and technical specification phases, solution design, development and testing.
Today, we are looking for Software Engineers to join our team.
- Involvement in the complete lifecycle of the solution
- Conception: functional and technical specifications
- Development: implementation of the solution
- Maintenance and evolution : management of improvements
- University or polytechnic master in software engineering
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Capacity to analyze IT problematic, structured and synthetic approach
- Strong desire to learn and progress
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non technical ways with colleagues and clients
- Perfect command of French and English : spoken and written, technical and common
- Flexible, stress resistant, autonomous and passionate
- Swiss or European nationality, B, C, G work permit
- Object oriented programming
- Framework .NET or J2EE
- Database conception : MS SQL Server or Oracle (entity-relationship model)
- UML conception